RE: Pulse Taking at PAC

> Now the question I want answered is, what is Roger going to
> do with two dozen half-used tubes of electrode gel?

Speaking of electrode gel - last year I never used any gel and my HRM worked
just fine once my mare sweated a bit under the saddle.  This year I have
been unable to get it to work reliable - replaced all batteries too.  I
always get really high readings.  So I tried aloe vera gel and no
improvement.  Would some official electrode gel make any difference?  Do the
HRM's just last one year and then quit?  It's an Easy Sensor Deluxe if that
makes any difference.

I haven't minded not using it much this year as I feel I know my horse
pretty good by now, but we are moving up in the world and doing harder
longer rides and wouldn't mind having a bit of backup, especially since I
have to work hard to take care of my horse as she doesn't do it herself
sometimes.

Thanks,
Marlene