Re: RC: Pulse Taking at PAC

This method or something very similar was used at Ft. Howes this year.  It
seemed to work without much a hitch. We've used the hand helds at a few SE
rides.  Riders will have to take off their HRM's transmitters - either by
untacking or the belts since two transmitters could cause some interference
similar to the analogue quartz crystal watches.

Truman