Re: RC: USELESS OWNERS-KIND VETS-COMPASSIONATE PEOPLE

You could maybe make people buy insurance?  It's only $150 a year, and well worth it.  Or maybe charge more board monthly to cover the cost of YOU insuring the horses on your property?  I wouldn't have a horse without insurance, that way I know I can afford whatever happens.  What a terrible thing to go through, unfortunately, I see this all the time at the ranch where I board.  These people don't even have a policy for worming and shots.  I wish I could afford the other mare, I'd take her in a heartbeat.