Bates CAIR

Dover Saddlery has these.  The prices are:

 Bates Caprilli Close Contact  $1255 (Trial 40)
 Bates Caprilli All Purpose    $1165 (Trial 36)
 Bates Isabell                 $1975 (Trial 30)
 Bates Caprilli Dressage       $1255 (Trial 35)

I wouldn't have even bothered to post this except
that Dover has a Saddle Test Ride program that
includes these four saddles.  They bill your
credit card for the full cost of the saddle,
plus $8, plus shipping.  You can try out the
saddle for only two or three days.  Then you
return it, fully insured.  If you don't take
it, they then credit your card for the price
of the saddle.  Their phone number is 1-800-989-1500.
They also have a web site.

I guess if you decide you like it, you can return
the trial saddle and buy the one you want on e-bay!

Linda B. Merims
lbm@naisp.net
Massachusetts, USA