PAC photographs

Hi All,
I was the official photographer at the Pan Am championship. I just wanted to
let you know I have some extra team pictures from most of the squads. They
are 8X12 size. (Pacific North, Canada West and East, USA east, Central and
mountain. One from the Brazilian team, and one from Great Britain.) I also
can make extra copies of Pacific south or any individuals. If anyone is
interested they are $20.00 each (ride price).

Thanks, Becky Siler