Re: RC: Shaky trot and congratulations!

Missy..

Yep....that's normal...been there and done that....like being in a
washing machine for about 5 seconds!  My horse does that all the time at
a full extended trot. In fact, one day when we were cantering along down
this looooong FS road, he dropped into the big trot, bobbed his head a
couple of times, shook  vigorously, then went back to the canter.....all
on his own. Whew....it is quite an experience the first time it happens
to you. I've ridden several others that did this....but strangely, I can
only remember Arabs doing it.  It's actually a good thing....he's just
feeling ralaxed and comfortable.

Had a great time at GERA crewing for Flinn Anderson and her horse Abe
(SA Mr. Lincoln).  We snuck her in at the bottom of the Top Ten, in
spite of herself! <grin> Good to see everyone again. Great runoff for
first....Tough luck, Michelle!

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic