Re: Not Heathers horse...

Mike:

My computer's not updating RideCamp very fast, for forgive me, if these
questions are answered...

I really don't know whether Heathers crew are friends, family or maybe
they're hired?
Matters not I guess.. they were superb.
And Heather looked pretty darned part of the horse, even if she isn't his
registered owner.

Barb

P.S. Don't know if Skip Lightfoot was there or not,
but there was one conspicuous person wearing a business suit, that I thought
may be a sponsor or owner.
Didn't ask though.

REFERENCED POST
Barb,

Actually Red is owned by Skip Lightfoot.

Mike