Re: RC: Psyllium

Some of it may depend on the type of sand involved. In FL where our sand is
very fine - much of it plain old "sugar sand" - most vets I know suggest it's
use once a month or so. You worm em and you give them psyllium every month to
six weeks.

In a areas where the sand is coarse and fairly heavy it may not work as well.

The results drawn from a study on the sand removal effectively of psyllium is
only valid on the type of sand the study targeted. If these studies did not
include various coarseness of sand as part of the study design, then
conclusions cannot be drawn to include effectivity on various sand coarseness.

Truman