Psyllium

Naomi Preston mustanglady@rsbc.com
We could debate all day whether it works or not.  The bottom line is that
it's easy to feed if you think you have a sand issue, and it's a small
expense compared to a horse with sand colic being treated, or dying.  My
vet, and many like him that LIVE in sandy areas and treat sand constantly,
think it works.  That's good enough for me.