Re: RC: Re: spooking on trail

In a message dated 8/24/01 2:15:41 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
EnduranceMorgan1@home.com writes:

My husband always say "lions & tigers & bears... OH MY!"

Here I thought I was the only one saying that. <VBG>

Jeanne

A couple of days ago I said the same thing only for real. I was riding
along the Pacific Crest Trail and the trail runs along the fence line of a
movie animal compound. Not too far from the fence a huge grizzly bear stood
up to watch us go by and a tiger was pacing in a cage nearby and a mountain
lion popped his head up to see what was going on. Our two horses had their
nostrils flared and were really keeping an eye on the "lions & tigers &
bears... oh my!"

Bonnie
Big Bear City, CA