Virus on USA EAST MAIL LIST

Jean Wonser xyz@bellsouth.net
TALK ABOUT the pits:  here everybody is ready to  pay attention
to the PAC and tonight comes the 32 bad trans virus
on  the email.  I fought that battle two weeks ago,  over sircam
 had to block
all that email and still some dork cannot get their
computer clean.

So how about all the bystanders stay off line on the list, and maybe we
can get through the weekend with the news, without messing
with another virus outbreak.

Sorry folks, but it is downright irresponsible in this day
of nasty hackers to run a computer without good virus control,
and I have mine set to scan daily, which I hope is overkill;

Go USA EAST!
`Jean Wonser, FL