Another vet needed (PS)

Norco Riverdance has 160+ entries, and I think 3 full-time and 2
part-time vets are not enough, with 2 outchecks, so--

If anyone knows of a SoCal ride vet that isn't already booked or busy
that might want to work, please let me know!  (Especially if anyone
has Dr. Guzman's current number; he'd agreed to vet this ride a year
ago, and his flyer's address bounced.)

Lynne
Norco Riverdance Ride (PS) 9/1/01
http://www.lynnesite.com/nrr.html

(Last year's ride had 126 entries, who knew this would happen?!)