Pleasure Riding Tevis Trail

Can anyone help me out with the following?

I am planning a 3 day pleasure ride on the Tevis trail next summer.  I wanted
to know if there are any places to stay overnight at approx 1/3 and 2/3 the
way from Truckee to Auburn.  Or if there are any other ridecampers that live
along the trail that would be willing to put us up for a night.  Would be 2-3
people, 2-3 horses.

Please respond privately,

Thanks,
Tish Stoots