Fwd: RC: USET Long List

Hi Wendy: Thanks for your explanation as to why no one else is invited. You
did confirm that other Endurance Riders in General are not welcome. When
they had a clinic in California last year I thought it was strange they did
not invite the winner of the 2000 Tevis Cup since USET claims they seek out
new talent. You did not mention Horses. I assume the Horses that come are
the ones that got the Rider there in the first place. The Horse wins the
Race, true? Are the Horses also on the ten year list? This would explain
that one horse that competed in the 2000 World Championship also competed in
Kansas in 1996 as a leased horse. The horse did not finish either race! Same
horse came to the Tevis in 1998 and did not finish. Horse & rider Came back
to the Tevis in 1999 and finished in 100th place. Is this how we get a GOLD
METAL TEAM together?. USA has only one Team Gold back in 1987, 14 years ago.
The Horse must Finish before it can Win. TO FINISH IS TO WIN!
Sorry you took my remarks wrong. I Tried to convey to Linda why she didn't
know about the Clinic because that is the way it is meant to be. Very Very
private.  Incidentally if you read your USET literature you will find that
USET reserves the right to have others on their lists besides the Riders you
mention. If you can't find it, call them. Sincerely Hope