camping/warmth

Invest in a set of good sleeping bags, sleep on an air
mattress or anything to get you up off of metal of any
kind. Get sleeping bags that go down to 10 degrees or lower
and zip them together, and snuggle, snuggle, snuggle. Also,
wear your ride clothes or at least sleep with them to keep
warm. Nothing worse than 15 degree pants and bra!!! I've
been in a tent where when I woke up, I scraped my
fingernails across the inside of the tent and ice crystals
fell onto my face and was so toasty warm inside my cabella
sleeping bag on top of my air mattress. I like my face in a
colder environment anyway, so to me, this was wonderful. Of
course it was 90 degrees by lunchtime, so dressing for the
ride itself was the biggest challenge. And keeping fingers
warm while tacking up too.

=====
Heidi-aerc#M20935  /\_/\~