Re: RC: Re: camping

<Wear long woolen underwear and snuggle.

<Just be sure to have your clothes close to hand for <when you need to get up and pull them under the <covers for a few minutes when the alarm goes off.

<I put mine under the pillow for the next morning.

Why?

I just wear my riding pants for the next day to bed (especially the warm fuzzy ones for winter riding) and then you never have to do the "under the covers shuffle" in the morning.

JK

Do You Yahoo!?
Make international calls for as low as $0.04/minute with Yahoo! Messenger.