Movin On Up Sept 15

Just a reminder Movin On Up is coming up fast!  It should be a great, fairly
easy trail and we have a new 8 mile loop through the new wetlands mangement
area. (the trail should be dry :))  This is a 50 only, geared to riders who
want to "move up" and try their first 50.  It also is a great training ride
for the upcoming National Championships!
If you have never been to MOU, it is a very fun, casual ride with lots of
space!  It is run on the Cougar Prowl trails.
E-mail me for an entry.  Do not pre-enter...just let me know if you are
coming a few days before the ride.  Thanks!
(This ride is about 1 hour south of Tulsa OK, 3 1/2 hours north of Dallas.)
Louise Burton
Firedance Farms Endurance Arabians
Oklahoma
http://pages.prodigy.net/firedancefarms