Re: RC: Re: EHSC mishap

In a message dated 8/22/01 4:10:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Trailrite@aol.com writes:

All other riders that were going for a nice completion go to
the Yellow Flag and do not pass it  until the start.  How it worked out?  I
don't know, I was pass the Yellow Flag this year. :0

It worked out great!  I was just behind the yellow flag for the start and we
had a wonderful start -- everyone seemed to be on the same program and we
just settled into a working trot really quickly.  I LOVE the flag idea!  One
of the nicer starts I've had at Tevis.

Sylvia