Re: Horse for sale and a very wonderful husband

sindy mccosker sindymccosker@hotmail.com
Holy Cats!!!  I had no idea anyone would
take my statement "husband said horse must
go" so badly.  The email I have received
blasting my husband has really upset me.
    What is it with Ride Camp that so many have to blast out at others?  Remember when you were a child and were told:  "If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all"????
Hmm, now I'll probably get "hate mail"
Betty Edgar