IntNewsGroup: PAC Internet Coverage

We're going to try to keep Ridecamp and the webpage
(http://www.endurance.net/international/pac_2001.html ) updated between now
and Sunday after the ride. Gini Lancaster is doing a live coverage at
http://www.vthorse.com - she'll be calling in from cell phones to update
this webpage.  Pamela Burton is going to try to send photos, info and
updates which I'll post on Endurance Net.

This will be the first time since the Kansas WEC ('96) that I haven't been
to one of these to do  coverage and reports - (between XP2001 and my Sep 1
ride I whimped out ...) - but I'm hoping we'll still be able to keep you
updated.

If anybody out there has any news, send email (steph@endurance.net or
johnt@endurance.net) and we'll make sure it gets shared. Or post directly to
Ridecamp.