Tevis Post Clarification

Let me clarify my previous post.
My point is that "deals gone bad" have 2 sides, usually with credible
"witnesses" on each side. Such arguements generally have no place on
ridecamp.
In this case, the implication was made that this horse was knowingly
trashed. IMO there was no indication during the course of the ride this
horse was being over ridden.

Nancy Mitts