saddle fitting

Liz Bender eclare12@hotmail.com
Hi Guys,
  I have a quick question, I am currently riding in a Wintec All Purpous
saddle, we have done two competive rides this year(a 32 mile ctr and a 25
mile endurance) and I just noticed that my horses hair is turning
white(he's chestnut) where the main tree bars sit on his back. I am not
sure if the saddle fits because it hasn't made his back sore but the hair
on his back where the saddle sits is turning white. Is this a sure sign
that it doesn't fit? or would any saddle do that because of the pressure
on his back? He is has very thin skined horse. Does anyone have any
suggestions on saddles that they like and would recomend? I am looking
into getting a Synergist Saddle custom made for him, is there something
better or am I on the right track? Any help of in-put would greatly be
apreciated, Thanks so much! Liz