Denver to Kentucky

Jan Mutchler jmutchler@h2net.net
We are planning on attending the Nationals in Salt Lick, KY in October.
We were looking at spending a night in the St. Louis area as my non-horsey
brother lives there.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  We also have
the Stabling Guide, but its a couple years old.  All we really need is a
grassy area to set up a corral and a place to park our rig.  We're happy
to pay a parking fee.  Please email privately so as to not clutter the
list.
Thank you.
Jan Mutchler
jmutchler@h2net.net