What would you do? (Sort of endurance related)

I purchased an endurance saddle (light oil finish) and saddle pad
(burgundy, with inserts and contoured to fit the horse's back) from one
of our well known endurance vendors.

The vendor took it upon herself to darken my saddle because she didn't
think it would look good with the burgundy saddle pad.  I was ok with
that even though she didn't ask me.  The saddle pad arrived with mauve
fleece and had wrinkles on the saddle pad due to puckering during
sewing.  I sent an email stating I was returning the saddle pad.  I
received no communication from her.  I returned the saddle pad,
requesting a refund since it wasn't what I ordered and obviously not
professionally made.  (I have photos if anyone is interested).

Three weeks after I mailed the pad, I emailed her to see if she received
it.  She wrote me back saying she had received it, but that she doesn't
give refunds and that she was going to send me a fleece top and bottom
saddle pad.  I wrote back telling her I didn't want that and that I
wanted a burgundy pad with black or white/off white fleece with foam
inserts.  A couple days later I received in the mail a plaid saddle pad
with some burgundy in it (not bad looking), but it does not have any
inserts nor is it made to accept inserts nor is it contoured to fit the
horse's back.  It is not the style I ordered.  The one she sent was
probably worth about $50.  I paid $100 for the originally ordered pad.
I wrote to her about not receiving the style of pad I had ordered and
told her I felt I was getting ripped off.  I have received no word from
her.  It has been about 2 1/2 weeks.

What would you do about this?

Dee (very disappointed in this vendor)