horse trailers

I am looking at horse trailers.  I will need a 4 horse tagalong.  No dressing room in this one.  Steel, light color and will have walls and floor matted and padding a 4 foot height area, padded breast/butt bars.  It will probably be combo type for ventilation reasons...it gets very hot and humid here coastal SC.....also $$$ reasons.
I will be pulling it with my good running '88 Surburban.  And Arabians are regular size...15h...1000#...Usually, just 2 at a go.
Any opinions out there?  Pulling hitches?  Vehicle properly rated to pull 4 horse?  Also, combo versus closed in type horse trailer?  How do you keep the closed in type from getting hot?  Straight load vs slant?  (think straight load gives horse more options on which diagonal to rest)  Will also be my first ramp load shich I do think is good.
Any opinions on manufactorers, prices, etc.?  Anyone else pull with "Burbies"?
It will have rubber torsion suspension...maintenece on trailers?
Thanks, folks!!
Good Riding
Beth Gunn
HappyHoofprints@hotmail.com