Recognition of dedication

Everyone,
We human beings sometimes take for granted the people who provide
services for us, and complain when they are not correct. As I speak I am
remembering all those times I came in off the trail and was cross with
my pit crew (husband) because something was not as I hoped it would be.

Michael Maul has done well with his posting ride results for us to have
online access to them. Much of what he does is voluntary. I think that
we all owe him a vote of thanks for the effort he puts in to providing
this service to all of us.

THANK YOU MICHAEL.

Lucie, from South Carolina