combining old rides

Is there any way to get those picked up and added
to my distance total?

just list the rides that are not under your id - email them to the aerc office
at aerc@foothill.net - with your aerc number and the aerc number of the horse.

these will then be added to your total.

If the rides were before 1996 - we may have a problem with the on-line records
because we don't pick those up directly from the office.

but they will then be in the official record. and if after Dec 95 - will show correctly
on-line

Mike