Fw: Uh Oh

 ----- Original Message -----
From: Bob Morris
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 7:07 PM
To: vectorgal@msn.com; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: RE: test

Now we all have Erica's E-mail address Howard better be careful!

Bob

This is kinda funny, cause I kept telling my lovely, adorable wife (X-tra points for this one) that Ridecamp can be awfully brutal sometimes.  I asked her, "Are you sure you want to post so early in the game?"  haha

Well, her early post(s) kept coming back, rejected, (thanks Steph, lol) and she wasn't sure why, since she was receiving everything.  So, now y'all got her address, and I guess she now has a voice, and I can just imagine all the questions.  Here, let me take a stab at some of them.

"Is he really like that in person?"  "How long have you two been married? And, btw, my condolences."  "How much beer does he consume in a 24 hour period?"  "Did he really shoot your old computer, plugged in, swinging from a tree, while riding Dance Line?"  "He's teaching you endurance?  Who's teaching him?"  "Can we believe anything he says?" "What is this my gal, Val, thing, and how does it affect your marriage?"

I got lots more, but I thought I'd get a jump on some of ya.

cya,

Howard