RE: Education/endurance riding vs. trail riding-long

Nice post.  Great philosophy.

In my experience, the mistakes I made came when I went too fast.  That means
not just on the trail but in training.  You are right on:  Go slow.  There
are not too many things that you can get wrong when you take it slow.
Taking an extra year is just fine.  You stick to your plan don't let anyone
tell you to go faster.

Keep up the good work.  This sport needs people like you to keep coming in
to keep it the great experience that it is.

Tony C
Mtn. View CA