Re: RC: Fwd: Another way of looking at it from Lisa

Talking about trail horses versus show horses made me remember a story the
late Fran Farrell told me many years ago. She was judging at a horse show and
was judging the trail class. After the horses did their little trail
"tricks", she told them to go out the gate and down the embankment of a
nearby creek and up the other side. I don't remember if any of the horses
could do that, but she did say that people were screaming bloody murder about
the impossible obstacle.

Bonnie
So. Calif.