Re: RC: ponies

I am sorry, that was supposed to go to the list! As I said, I threw a
curb on him and away we went. Another thing might be is to lay the
opposite rein on the ponies neck and pull on the snaffle as usual. When
the pony automatically starts turning AWAY from the rein while under
snaffle, put the curb on.
 Just my non-trianer two cents. Hope this helps!

In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
The Aussies:Possum, Boomer, Dusty, and Barley
Chat room ICQ #111639534