Re: RC: A Sad State of Affairs

In a message dated 8/15/2001 10:47:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jrd@foothill.net writes:

What has happened to honesty and integrity in endurance riding?  And I'm not
talking about cheating on the trail.  That's a whole different subject.

Joan Dowis
Tevis Board Member

We also had a bad experience this year on this subject.  Trail-Rite was
vending again on the grass area on Sunday Afternoon.  We all were around
before the awards presentation and I looked on our display table only to find
out that we had a pair on EZ Ride Sturips missing.  They had been stolen.

Tammy Robinson
Trail-Rite Ranch & Products
18171 Lost Creek Road
Saugus, CA 91390