Horses for sale

Lori has some great endurance prospects for sale. Polish and Russian . they have good size and great legs.With Becky coming to Edmonton to pick up a horse here is a great opportunity for someone to get a great deal and have it hauled to California.
The Canadian dollar being weak sure helps out the US buyer.
Lori can be reached at her business 1 306 225 2222.
She does not have email at this time and I am out of town for a week as of Friday so I can't pass them along.
Call her for pics and info.
Paddi