Endurance trainers

Well, well,welll,

I wound up on The Horse Interactive (I think it was a link from a post here) , and read the aarticle on "Cross Training". It was really an article about artificial means of excercising a horse.So, at the end of the paragraph  about reasons to use one it says"Many endurance horse trainers use the treadmill with this goal in mind"(that is, building up muscles in the horses back)

Sooo, after all this talk to us newbies about LSD, putting in miles, etc., ya'll Endurance Trainers are putting the horse on a treadmill, havin' a cold one, watchin'  Jerry Springer on the barn T.V. , and tryin' to keep a straight face when you see us at rides worrying about how many miles are proper for our horses' condition!!!

We are on to you all now, and as soon as Howard gets the $60,000 together to get one, and figures out how to get the 12 inches of sand and Dance Line on the treadmill at the same time, well, look out Val, that Saddlebred will leave you in the DUST! <G>

Now that "Happy Trails" has a new meaning,

Yours in Jest,
Nancy Ginn