From: Catherine Costner [mailto:costner4@srvinet.net]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 3:35 PM
To: Kathy Mayeda
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: RE: horse sale ads...good home?

Around here there are some notorious horseflesh traders you would not want to get possession of your animal at any cost.  There are also a few horse ranches and trainers that don't offer the quality of care and training practices I would wish upon my animals.  Perhaps the "good home" clause allows the seller to screen buyers like this.

Cathy