Fort Valley LD

>So I think my best bet is to go on the Fort Valley 25
>miler on Oct. 26th. I decided on the LD because, like
>someone else pointed out to me, I have been showing Scott
>for the past 2 years, and am sick of him being "judged."

B-b-b-u-t Bethany...

The Alum Creek CTR is not a NATRC ride. AHAO rules only evaluate the fitness
of the horse. No body is going to judge you on anything....

And people wonder why I am so down on NATRC. Here is a person in our region
who has received information from someone in a region that only has NATRC.
CTR is just so different depending whose rules governs the event.

Deanna