From: Susan Young Casey [mailto:glenn218@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 12, 2001 2:05 PM
To: ridecamp
Subject: RC: Thanks for the tips

To all who have given freely of your advice and experience at top 10...THANK YOU!  This makes for wonderful reading and planning.

I've ridden in this sport for15 years now and still am learning.  While I've finished in the top 10 many a time, I can always do things to finish with a better horse.

Thanks so much!

Susan Young Casey
Glenndale Grace Farm
Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles,
and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)

Do You Yahoo!?