Arabian Gelding for Sale or Trade

Dear Ridecampers,

I have come to the realization that there are "many" fine horses listed for
sale on endurance.net - including mine. Hence; I have lowered the price to
$2500.00 in hopes of a good response. This horse is very rideable and has been
several places "but" he still spooks and will require a better horseperson than
me to bring him around. If interested; please see ad dated 13 August 2001. Ruth
Abair in NE Texas. EMAIL: Shakesbearides@texoma.net

This message was sent using MailMan from http://mailman.texoma.net.