Re: RC: Thanks for the tips

In a message dated 8/12/2001 2:05:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
glenn218@yahoo.com writes:

OK...share with me your "kick in the butt" attitude that gets you back out
and riding when you'd rather <wine>! get it?

I make plans to ride with a junior and of course you can't very disappoint
them.  Anyway, once I get out on the trail I am not tired anymore.  In the
winter, ride in the dark.