Ft.Armstrong (NE) Results anyone?

debbie zanot darkcat5@yahoo.com
Last night Gene myself and friend and riding buddy Loretta went to Ft,
Armstrong Ride without our horses. It was so depressing like when you were
a kid and all your friends had horses and you didn't.
Gene and I are immmersed in the "trail issue" battle and trying to save
our be-loved Elk Valley Ride and Loretta is trying to build a house..It
hurts not to be competing.
Look for us in Harrisburg on Aug 17th. We arranged to have a
horsebackriding ,bike riding,walking Rally to try and get the Pennsylvania
Game Commission to slow down their Regulatory Process on their new
gameland use regulations they hope to have in place by January 2002.
Still time to join us if you can: go to www.usachoice.net/elkvalley
for the details.
So..all you riders of Ft. Armstrong..how did it go???Good I hope.
Debbie