Re: RC: Tevis Completion Percentage This Year

I was talking to vets Melissa Ribley and Nancy Elliot
about this at the finish. I asked "were they going
fast because it was cool?" and they said "no".

They speculated it was because of the rocks.

We had quite a dry winter, so maybe all the mud around
the rocks blew away, leaving them lying there to be
stumbled over? Be interesting to see what percentage
of horses were pulled for lameness.

Get on that, would you Richard? <BG>

--
Lucy Chaplin Trumbull - elsie@foothill.net
Repotted english person in Garden Valley (Sierra Foothills), CA