moth infected grain?

Hi -

I'm feeding a COB mix, and the last two batches I've mixed appear to become
infested with small black moths & their larvae.  YUCK.  I have the feed
mixed in a plastic garbage bag inside a plastic trash can (I keep it all
carefully sealed up) because I thought the moths were coming from my feed
room, but it appears they are not - looks like they are already in the
grain.   Is this a problem with the mill or is it normal when buying whole
grains?  Are there any good commercial COB mixes that nix the molasses?

Thanks,
Michelle