Re: RC: LD vs Endurance

How do all the other oldbies feel about that?

Start with what you feel comfortable doing and if you have a friend who is experienced go with him or her.
I, personally, don't especially care for 25's and would start on 50.  Doesn't necessarily have to be hard though.  Of course, when I started I did not have a choice.  The shortest distance was 50.

Maryben