Re: ridecamp-d Digest V01 #1029

One of the people we were crewing for lost a shoe before Robinson. They had
the shoe put back on, but the horse was quicked, and subsequently pulled. To
add insult to injury, the farrier charged them $50.00 for that one shoe!
Tevis is a great ride, although it is an expensive one. But, I thought it
pretty outrageous that a farrier would take advantage of the situation and
charge such a price. Anybody else have this problem?