Re: RC: Who's coming to the Pan Ams?

In a message dated 8/9/01 11:24:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< f averages will give us some cooler temps for late
 August, but be forwarned that VT's granite-based footing may be some of
 the hardest the US has to offer! Mary K in Va >>
Hi Mary,
I'll be your official photographer! Looking forward to meeting you...Cosequin
sponsored a banner for me to use in all your team photos, so you'll have a
picture that says what the event is. I'll be on the trail too, but if you
want any other portraits done just let me know (I'm fairly reasonable)

Becky Siler
Southeast region