stirrup leathers problemwist" method

Ray O rno2m@virginia.edu
 If problem is with a non-western stirrup leather,the solution is
simple:turn the non-buckle half of the strap 180 degrees at the point
where it passes through the stirrup.Bingo.I've got mine that
way,and,bucklesdown at the bottom front,just above the stirrup,with a
cable tie keeping the strap from jumping out of the buckle.No lumps at the
top,and my stirrup is RIGHT THERE when I mount up after the group has
left,and Chico ....well,you know what he does....yeah,yeah,Pat Parelli,YOU
ride him on a frosty Field trial morning #%&<+@@*!With western stirrup
leathers-you in a heap o' trouble.