custom 1/2 chaps and the best crupper

Good Morning
I sew custom 1/2 chaps velcro closure. They are not on my web site because friends keep me busy enough. Price $55US plus shipping
Call me for required measurements. 2 to 3 week delivery. Takes a week for the mail.1 866 987-4816 Paddi or email me seamstob@telusplanet.net
Crupper.. We make a custom tail piece that was designed for a saddle horse. They are shaped , flat leather made to fit a saddlehorse. The flax seed filled ones are okay but they are still made for the comfort of a harness horse. A harness horse does not have a person shifting on their back. It is there more for the harness not to slide off the horse.
Look at our web site www.biothanetack.com
I offer cruppers in biothane with snaps for easy and quick on and off. I also customize the cruppers for English or different d ring set ups. I think cruppers are like underwear if they don't fit right they are uncomfortable. My gelding hated cruppers until I finally discovered the flat style I make. The leather used is NOT chemical tanned.
I am going to play around with a neoprene padded crupper strap. I have a good supply of neoprene on hand at all times. Anyone needing some can contact me.
Biothane is usually shipped within 2 days of ordering. Takes 5 to 7 days for it to reach you
Happy Trails
Paddi Sprecher
Canadian Trail House
manufacturer and retailer of fine biothane tack
www.biothanetack.com
Devon  Alberta
Canada