Top Ten Tips???

Jocelyn Fuqua noemail@noweb.com
I borrow a computer. Could someone share some tips for Top Tenning? I hope
to do a ride in April that we can accieve a top ten. When you go back to
present to the vet for possible best condition does anyone have some tips
they can provide? To help your horse make that best condition? I usually
spend about 30 minutes after the entire ride is over massaging and
stretching her out. I would really appreciate some tips.
I borrow a friends computer if it is okay can you reply here?
Sincerely,
Jocelyn Fuqua