travel stop

Hi all,
Our team is heading for the Pan Am Championship in Vermont. We would like to
layover in Illinois from next Wednesday night till Friday morning. Does
anyone know of a place that could accommodate 5 rigs and 8 horses somewhere
east of St. Louis (Belleville, Swansea, Columbia area or somewhere near
Trenton or Carlyle) Somewhere in that vicinity, more or less.
Thanks in advance
Brian Reeves
Pacific South