RE: Show and tell; questions for oldies

Maureen A. Fager trottin27@hotmail.com
Hi Deana,
You said "I'm afraid to move up to a 50 miler because I've never done one"

I'm not much of an oldie, as I just started doing 50's last
fall.  I think that for some LD'rs moving up to
50's is scary!  It was for me!

I was scared at first but there is nothing like
crossing that finish line after your first 50! :-)

It has amazed me how each 50 gets easier
and how quickly the half-way point comes up!

Do your homework, you've plenty of time
to get your horse ready, and GO FOR IT!!

Happy Trails,
Maureen
Reno, NV